Cancellation and Refund Policy
The facility of canceling your trip can be availed only before the fixed date and time of the cab journey you have booked for. You can easily cancel your booking by giving us a call on 9818022687/ 9818022467 or you can even e-mail us at email@example.com
- Terms and Conditions pertaining to One-Way Tour/Intra-City Cab/Airport Pick-up and Drop
- In case you cancel your ride within four (4) hours of your planned pick-up date and time, it will be considered as a case of ‘No Show’ from the customer’s end. At such times, you cannot claim any refund from TaxiYatri, and also the booking amount paid during the time of booking of the vehicle will be considered as cancellation charges and thus we will not be providing any refund in the same condition.
- In case you cancel your booking between 4 to 24 hours prior to the date and time of your scheduled journey you are entitled to an 85% refund. 15% of the booking amount or 15% of the total amount paid by the client, whichever deems to be less, will be deducted as Cancellation Charges, and the balance amount will be transferred to your registered bank account within 21 days of your cancellation. The account which is registered with TaxiYatri will be the same account used for refund.
- What is the refund policy if a client cancels a round-trip/wedding car rental/Taxi or Tour Package or Holiday Package?
- It is a mandate that all the cancellation requests should be put forth to TaxiYatri only through e-mail, viz., firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone call request will be accepted in such cases.
- In a situation that the above-mentioned trips and packages are canceled 30 days before the actual date and time of the journey, the client is entitled to a 100% refund by means of bank account transfer, which will be reflected in the bank account within 30 days of cancellation.
- According to the second condition, if the cancellation of the cab services is done within a period of 16 to 30 days, you are eligible for a refund of 75%, and the remaining 25% of the advance amount shall be deducted as cancellation charges. The 75% balance amount will be transferred to the client’s registered bank account with Taxiyatri within 21 days from the date of cancellation.
- The third situation, in which the client opts not to take the TaxiYatri services and informs us by e-mail within 7 to 15 days from the date and time of journey, he is entitled to a 50% cashback of the advance amount paid, via bank transfer. These amount will be transferred to the client’s registered bank account in not more than 21 days from the date of cancellation.
- In the fourth situation, if a client requests a cab cancellation within 2 to 6 days prior to the tour, TaxiYatri will deduct 75% of the advance booking amount and the remaining 25% will be transferred to the client’s bank account from which the advance booking payment is initiated. This refund will be transferred in not more than 21 days from the date of cancellation.
- The last two situations in which the client tries to cancel the cab services within 1 to 48 hours before the scheduled time, or after he receives the phone number and other driver details, a No Refund policy is applied.
- What is the policy in case I need to cancel my cab services in the middle of the journey?
- First of all, you as a client have all the rights to cancel the cab services you have opted for even during the middle of the journey. At such times, you will have to bear the expenses of the full booking amount.
- Also, we would like to bring to your notice the Zero Cancellation Booking Charges with TaxiYatri, be means of which you can pay the cancellation charges by means of bank transfer, NEFT / IMPS from the registered bank account with TaxiYatri. Please read the applicable terms and conditions relating to the usage of bank transfers before doing any transaction.
- Under the circumstance, that our driver fails to reach your pick-up destination in time or you have to wait too long for the driver to pick you up, you are entitled to a total waiver of the cancellation charges.
- In case of the situation in the reverse order, wherein our driver has waited sufficiently long enough (approximately 30 minutes), and for any personal reason you are not able to avail your taxi services, or in a situation, wherein, the driver is trying to contact you but you are unavailable at such times you will be deemed in the No Show Category. In such cases, you are not entitled to any refund or cashback.
- It is the complete responsibility of the client to inform the customer care support of TaxiYatri at least a day prior to the fixed journey in case there is any change in the timing of the cab services to be availed or you wish to reschedule it. At such times, we request you to call our executives and verify if there is a cab which we can allot you at the new specified times of the journey.
- In a rare possibility, that our cabs and drivers do not show up for the scheduled trip, without any valid reason, and also TaxiYatri fails to give you an alternate cab with a driver in the stipulated time frame, you have all the rights to ask for a 100% refund. This refund will be credited to your TaxiYatri registered bank account and is reflected in the account within 21 days. Remember, in case of bank strikes, bank holidays, or reasons pertaining to such issues, there can a delay in the transfer of refund amount from TaxiYatri side.
- In case, the booking of the scheduled cab is canceled due to out of the hand situations like floods, tsunami, terrorist activities, earthquakes, and other natural calamities, strikes, riots, or fire, TaxiYatri will pay a 100% refund in your registered bank account from which you have made the advance booking payment
- If you cancel the booking at the last hour, that too after the driver and cab details have been sent to you, such cancelation will be termed as No Show. In this case, you are not entitled to any cashback or refund. Please note, that in such cases the total advance booking charges will be considered as cancelation charges.
- For any kind of booking cancelation, you ought to e-mail us at email@example.com only via the registered e-mail address with TaxiYatri. In case of any more assistance is required, you can call us on 9818022687/ 9818022467. Our team will always be there 24 x 7 to support and assist you.
- On special occasions like Diwali, Christmas, New Year, or any other regional festivals and events like weddings, no cancelation demand will be entertained. Being specific to the occasion, no cancelation and no refund policy stays firm in such cases.
- In case TaxiYatri faces any shortage of vehicles due to festive seasons or traffic of peak hours, TaxiYatri holds all the rights to increase the cab fare. In such cases, if a client cancels a cab booking due to the increased fare from TaxiYatri, he/she will not be entitled to the refund of the advance amount.
- If there is a breakdown of the vehicle or a genuine problem with the driver, TaxiYatri sees to it that you are provided with a new driver/vehicle. Remember, in such cases, no cancelation or refund requests will be taken into consideration.
- TaxiYatri is not in control over situations like natural calamities, traffic, construction work, lockdown, and so on, because of which there is a possibility of our drivers reaching your place a little late. At such times, a strict no cancelation and no refund policy is maintained.
- In any circumstances, if you are eligible for a refund from TaxiYatri, we will be paying it in back in your registered bank account within a maximum period of three weeks.
In case you need clarifications on any of the above points you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9818022687/ 9818022467.